Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Haircuts

I have been anxious for the boys to get haircuts.  Stockton told me that he wanted to wait until Thanksgiving break so he would have it for a few days before he went back to school.  Stockton can't stand people saying things like, "You got a haircut?"  I don't know why.  It's weird. Anyway, the number one thing I wanted to get done today was get the boys haircuts.  Around lunchtime I took the boys down to a new haircut place by Little Caesars.  The lady said their credit card machine wasn't working.  I had only brought a credit card.  I gave her my name and she said she would call.  We went and picked up pizza.  After we came home and ate I decided to go back with my check book.  I brought my debit card just in case.  That was lucky because they don't take checks either.  I left the boys there while I went to Harmon's and got some cash.  Preston was done when I got back and looked so adorable. Stockton finished soon after, although you can't even tell he had a haircut at all.  I let Stockton tell the lady what he wanted done. Apparently nothing.  I wanted Stockton's haircut to look like Preston's. Oh well.

No comments: