Sunday, November 6, 2016

Church with the Porge

Jorja, Audrey and I went to church today.  It was almost Jorja's first time as a miamaid.  It would have been except the classes were combined in young women's.  It was Kristen's last time in our ward. She will be going to a single's ward.  She said now that Jorja's moved on it is time for her to move on.  She was so fun to serve with!

Mike and the boys came home from the cabin today.  They arrived home about an hour before family dinner.  I asked my dad if we could do dinner at his house.  I was overwhelmed with gingerbread, Mike gone jury duty, then California, then Idaho.  I just didn't want to do it. We went over there and it was yummy!  Meatloaf.  I love it.  We then went downstairs and played Dominion.  Matt won.  Boo!

Preston was upset when it was time for bed.  We read scriptures at 9:00 at night and then he went to his computer!  When we told him it was past his bedtime he started crying and said he didn't have time to do anything.  That boy is a little too attached to his computer!

No comments: