Saturday, November 5, 2016

Changing to Tracks

I went to my exercise class today.  Half way through the class I started getting dizzy.  I thought it must be because I gave blood yesterday.  I decided to just take it easy and try my best.  Michael Banks looked over at me and asked me to come outside with him.  He asked if I was okay. He said he was watching me and I turned white as a ghost.  He yelled down to the front desk and asked that someone bring him a protein bar.  He got me a wet towel.  He made a lot of fun of me when he found out I gave blood yesterday.  They place said you could exercise 12 hours after giving blood.  It was fourteen hours after.  I'm thinking that it is because I'm little that it affected me more.  Also, his class is crazy hard.

I rested when I got home and then made some gingerbread.  Hailey came over to be with Jorja and I went to watch the BYU game at Matt's house.  Mike sent me texts during the game.  Mike and Stockton were able to load the snowmobile so they can take it to the shop.  Not an easy task.
Mike spent time figuring out how to put the tracks back on the 4 wheelers.  He wanted to put the tracks on the one with power steering this time.  Because of that he also switched the back rack/seat.  The pictures looked like a nightmare!
He did it though.  He says it will be easier next time.  So glad he knows how to do these things.  Also glad he likes to do them and I don't have to help!
Jorja and I planned on going out to eat tonight.  I was really excited. Except that is not what happened.  Melissa needed a babysitter. Melissa has only asked us one other time to babysit, so I knew she was desperate.  She texted Jorja and worked everything out.  I came home and no one was there.  Soon Jorja came home with Nova and Leo.  She had taken them to the park.  I helped Jorja feed them and then she took care of them until Melissa and Derek came back.  I made another batch of gingerbread.  Derek paid Jorja really well.  Jorja was pretty excited because she wasn't expecting anything.  It was nice though, because we did change our plans to do this.  I'm glad we did.  Melissa wanted to go through the temple with one of her friends that was going through for the first time.

I convinced Jorja to sleep in my bed tonight.  I wanted to watch a movie with her.  Too bad Netflix wasn't working.  I fell asleep while Jorja was changing the channels.  I am not a night person.

No comments: