Friday, November 4, 2016

Boys in Idaho

I took Jorja and Preston to the dentist today.  Mike then took the boys to Idaho.  I stayed home to make gingerbread.  Jorja wanted to be with her friends.  I woke up at exactly 110 pounds this morning.  You need to be 110 pounds to give blood.  I haven't been this heavy for several years. I decided I might as well donate blood.  While I was gone, Jorja's friend came and picked her up to go to the mall.  Jorja has a gift card from Papa that is burning a hole in her pocket.  Matt came by and put a McMullin sign in our yard.  I also got these beautiful pictures from Mike.
 Stockton & Preston @ Big Rock
I picked up Jorja and Kate and brought them here so Jorja could do Kate's nails.  Jorja showed amazing restraint and bought 1 jacket and 2 shirts.  It came to $30.  She has about $70 more on her gift card.  Many fun outings for Jorja are in her future.

No comments: