Friday, November 18, 2016

Book Club

I was able to go help in Preston's class today.  I am in charge of one of the book club groups.  We are reading The False Prince.  I recommended the book to his teacher.  That and Ordinary Boy.  She was able to get 12 copies of each book.  There are about six kids in my group.  They had to read a third of the book.  It was great!  We only had thirty minutes, but I had the best time!  The kids loved the book and it was so fun to talk with them about it.  I loved listening to their predictions.  I had the best time. I can't wait to go back in two weeks!

I did a book club with Preston last year, but I didn't have access to the book.  Plus, I think the book probably was really boring.  I had set questions to ask the kids, but I had no idea what we were talking about. I loved it this way so much more.  It was such an exciting day!

No comments: