Saturday, October 22, 2016

Miranda's Wedding

I have been really excited to go to Miranda's wedding for awhile now.  I knew Miranda in Georgia.  She was in my ward and I remember teaching her in primary.  I wasn't her primary teacher, but I was the music leader when she was in primary.  She has always been beautiful! I should have gotten a picture of her for this blog.  She looked stunning. Miranda's mom, Jennifer, was the primary president when I was the music leader.  It was fun to see her and her husband James. Jennifer took this picture of us.
Jennifer and Stephanie
Miranda's wedding was beautiful.  I think Mike's mom would have approved completely!  She had the wedding reception at the state capitol.  It was funny, because she had it catered by Chick-Fil-A.  They had these cards to explain why they were doing this.  It made me laugh and it was really delicious.  Mike and I joked about how the kids would regret turning this wedding down now!

No comments: