Friday, October 14, 2016

Jorja's Birthday Party

I had a huge mom fail today.  Jorja had her 14th birthday party and I didn't take one picture.  Not even a picture of her cake.  This is the first cake I have ever missed.  At least I can fix that on her real birthday. Jorja did have my cell phone during the party, so I hoped to get something on that, but I should have done something.  Anyways, Jorja seemed to have fun.  She planned the entire thing, thank heavens.  She had about ten girls come over and they went to the mall to do a video scavenger hunt.  Afterwords we had presents, Chick-Fil-A nuggets, fruit platter and a cold stone cake.  I will describe the cake since I did not take pictures.  Jorja picked a red velvet cake with sweet cream ice-cream.  She chose hot fudge and rainbow sprinkles as the mixins.  She had chocolate ganache frosting with strawberries on top.  The words "Happy birthday Jorja" were written in red.  Oh, the cake was rectangle.

The party was ending just as the BYU/Mississippi State game was starting.  That was nice timing.  The double overtime win was quite exciting.  Mike and I are starting a Body by Banks exercise program in the morning, so hopefully the late night won't come back to haunt us!

No comments: