Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Face

I saw this cartoon and it made me laugh.  It also made me think of Maysen.
We had a nice relaxing day at home.  Preston didn't have scouts because pack meeting will be tomorrow.  I didn't take Stockton to diving because it is fall break this week.  We aren't going out of town, so Stockton decided to do diving on Wednesday and Thursday when he won't have to worry about school.  By the picture below you can tell Stockton got a lot of studying done.  Just kidding!  He makes me laugh.
Stockton being a goofball
I watched the Blue Jays lose while working on Collin's stocking.  Here is a picture I sent to John showing him my progress.
Collin's stocking
The first inning of the game the Indians' pitcher's finger was gushing blood.  It was so gross!  Apparently when you are pitching you are not allowed to have a bandaid on your finger, or super glue to help the stitches hold.  He injured it a few days before working on a drone.  It was so gross!  Too bad the Indians still managed to win even though their starting pitcher left the game in the first inning!

No comments: