Friday, October 21, 2016

Frightmares

I was excited to go to Lagoon with the kids today.  It's weird that I have to beg my kids to go to Lagoon with me.  I remember being little and I could not sleep the day before we would go to Lagoon because I was too excited.  That is not what happens to my kids.  I couldn't convince them to go with me during the day, but we decided we would go when Mike got home from work.  In my kids defense, they had homework to do. Anyways, once Mike got home we made our way to Lagoon.  It was so crowded!  Crazy crowded!  I have never seen it so busy before.  The entire parking lot was full.  They had additional parking on the grass and most of that was full.  It didn't look good.  We decided to go inside anyway.  The lines were horribly long.  We walked around the entire park and decided to just go home.  On our way out we ran into Nathan and Bobby and their family.  Hope it worked out for them!

We stopped at Zurchers to look at Halloween stuff and then McDonalds for fun.  Preston thought this was so hilarious.  He had Mike take a picture.  Then he laughed and laughed about it the rest of the night.
Preston

No comments: