Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Doubles

I spent a lot of time at BYU today.  I picked up Stockton from school and went straight to Provo.  He worked on his back doubles.  I do love watching him dive.
I like this video because it has his reverse double from Monday on top and the back double from today on the bottom.  It would be cool if I could get a front and inward double and have them all go at the same time, I don't think I have enough talent for that though.

Stockton and I waited for Preston and Mike to come.  They were a bit late because traffic was horrible.  They did shut down both lanes of I-15 this morning, but Mike and Preston were caught in a different mess. Once they arrived we traded Stockton and Preston.  Mike took Stockton home, after stopping at Firehouse Subs.  I stayed and watched Preston be adorable.  We stopped at 7-11 for pizza and slurpees on the way home.  Well, Preston got those things, I am trying to get back on the wagon with my eating habits.

Jorja was going to start diving today.  She brought a swimming suit to school.  She texted me at the end of the day saying she was having a bad day and didn't want to go to diving.  I was a bit frustrated because I had already written the check and she had told me she wanted to go. Luckily I brought my checkbook with me, so I got a new check in the binder.  Then she texted me saying she wanted to go. Okay.  I told Mike so he could pick her up.  I decided not to switch the checks until she was in the jeep.  Good thing because she texted me again and said she decided she didn't want to go.  This was my reply back to her.  "Okay. You really need to get better about making a decision and sticking with it.  It is driving me insane.  Make good use of your time so I don't regret this.  Love you."  She claims she wants to start diving in November. We'll see.

Jorja and Katlyn did finish their video project for their English class.  It is due on Friday and they were a bit worried about getting it done. While Jorja was showing me the video on her iPod, she got kind of a mean text from a boy at her school.  I tried to talk to her about it, but she downplayed it and didn't want to discuss it with me.  I hope she is okay.  She takes social things too hard.  I need her to be more like Maysen and I need Maysen to be a bit more like Jorja.  Those girls are so incredibly different!  I love them both to pieces.

No comments: