Saturday, October 1, 2016

Stockton's ACT

This morning I decided to see if the results of Stockton's ACT test were posted.  He took the test about three weeks ago.  Yes they were and he did great!
Stockton said, "It's nice knowing that I did as good as Maysen."  He will take the test again with all the juniors, but it is nice to have this result already in place.  There will be no stress next time.

We watched General Conference in our upstairs room this time.  It was a bit weird not having Maysen around.  Mike took Jorja to her softball practice in the middle of the first session.  They are planning on watching it later.  I love conference.  I love listening to Heavenly Father's servants.  It fills me with such peace.  I usually watch conference at least twice.  Hopefully I can figure out our new tv system so I can watch it again.

We stayed up late tonight.  They kids all fell asleep in Jorja's room.  She still doesn't enjoy sleeping alone.  I'm sure she will get use to it, but it is cute how the boys watch out for her.

No comments: