Sunday, October 2, 2016

Chris and Jane

We watched conference again today.  I love it.  One of my favorite times of the year.  My dad went to the Sunday afternoon session with his cousins Chris and Jane.  They came over to dinner afterwards.  It was fun to see them.  I hope they had a great time at conference.  I didn't get any pictures of them, but I did manage to get pictures of Anne. Jorja painted all of the girls' fingernails again.  Anne was excited to be included.  She was so cute saying, "I'm getting my fingernails painted." Over and over again.
Anne
 Anne & Jorja
 Anne
There was a giant lightning storm tonight.  Matt walked outside to put things in the car.  It wasn't raining at all, but about five seconds after he walked outside we saw a giant flash and then extremely loud thunder. The flash was in the front and back of our house at the same time.  I looked at Sam and said, "I hope Matt didn't just die."  Luckily he did not.

No comments: