Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Belt Loops

Preston had pack meeting today.  It was the arrow of light ceremony for a few boys.  The last few times they have done this it has been this same guy.  He likes to burn their neckerchiefs to see if they are telling the truth.  I'm not sure why they keep asking him back when we are not supposed to have fire in the building.  He gets after the boys if their shirts are not tucked in.  He also gets on my nerves.  I try not to be irritated, but I am not successful.  I'll just leave it at that because thinking about the things he says just makes me angry.

Anyway, here is a picture of Preston receiving his Duty to God and his Robotics belt loop.  I think Robotics was called something different, but I'm not going to look it up.  The Breens have done a great job and Preston should get his Bear next pack meeting.  It is nice to know if he goes to scouts everything will get taken care of.
Preston, Griffin, Sister Breen, Crew, Burke
Here is a snapshot of the leaderboard of a contest where John managed to break the top 100.  He was ousted out shortly after this.  Too bad I didn't get a picture when Brett was in the top five on one of the contests.

No comments: