Thursday, September 1, 2016

Preston Diving at the Y

I have been so excited about this for a L-O-N-G time!  Preston started diving lessons up at BYU today.  I hope he loves it as much as Stockton does because I love watching them dive!  I took a ton of pictures and put them all on here.  I couldn't stop myself.  He is so dang cute!
Preston
 He smiled at me a second after I took this.
 Haha!  I love it!
 Preston's pike jump
 First dive at BYU
 Free time!
I couldn't believe it when I saw Preston climb up to the 5 meter.  I called out to Tyce and pointed Preston out to him.  I wasn't sure if Preston knew you needed to be called out to dive.  (Five meter and three meter can not dive at the same time.  It could be disastrous.) Anyway, Preston said he was just looking, then he climbed back down.
 Preston on 3
Preston told me he just wanted to look at the 5, but he is going to jump it tomorrow.  Okay..... He was coached most of the time by a girl named Kiki, or something like that.  I know Kiki is wrong, I'll have to write it down next time.  Preston seemed to like it.  I hope it just keeps getting better the more comfortable he gets.  Stockton started practice again today too.  He drove down there.  Preston and I came later.  The traffic was horrible and we were late!  I HATE that!  And on the first day too. We'll have to leave earlier.  We got to see Stockton for a few minutes before he left home.

Mike went to Jorja's back to school day.  He said Mrs. Falk was happy when he introduced himself as Jorja's dad.  He did not let her know he is also Stockton's dad.  That would not be to Jorja's advantage.  Jorja was at a friends house.  I told her she could go if someone could bring her home.  When I got home around 8:00, Jorja wasn't there.  I was not happy!  She had tried to get a ride, but it didn't work out as she had planned.  I'm not going to let her leave when I know I can't get to her.  I did not like that one bit!  I made Jorja sleep in her own room by herself.  Preston was already asleep when she got home.  Jorja hasn't slept by herself since Maysen left.  She either has Preston sleep in her bed or she sleeps in the boys room.  Hopefully sleeping there tonight will help her not mind sleeping alone.

No comments: