Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New Time

Mike got a new toy today.  I set him up in the bathroom and was excited for Stockton to walk in there after school.  Stockton didn't even flinch.  He's no fun.
Preston and I went to diving today.  There was a parent meeting.  They are moving the time of the JO divers.  (Junior Olympic)  There new time will be 3:00-5:00.  Stockton gets out of school at 2:25.  Great. This is going to make things more difficult.  Mike and I were talking about different options.  We decided the best plan would be for me to meet Stockton at his school on his diving days.  Mike could bring Preston down later.  We are thinking Stockton could go on Mondays and Wednesdays or Thursdays.  Preston would go on Wednesdays and Thursdays.  If they only overlap one day then Mike would only need to come down once a week.  I will be going down three times a week. Guess Stockton's not going to need to be driving down there anymore. I was a little worried about him driving once the snow started.  Too bad Maysen didn't decide to go to BYU.  I would be able to see her all the time.

No comments: