Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hand Catch

Today was crazy busy.  Jorja had to go to school early for a NJHS meeting.  They voted on officers.  Jorja asked them how they chose who to vote on.  They applied, everyone was given a form during their interview.  Everyone except Jorja that is.  She was the first one they interviewed and they forgot to give her the form.  Too bad.  Jorja also had to stay late for a WEB meeting.  Mike had to come home from work early to pick her up.  I couldn't get her because Stockton had already taken the car to diving.  I drove Preston up to BYU for diving later. Preston is loving it which is making me so happy!  Preston and I stopped at Rita's on our way home.  His school had a fundraiser there. We grabbed him a custard/slush thing and were out of there super quick.  I dropped him off at home and headed to the park where Jorja was playing softball.  Jorja got to catch two innings again.  She is getting really good in that position.  I don't know how she can stay in that super low crouch for so long.  Her stance is great.  I only saw Jorja up to bat once.  She got hit by the pitch....kind of.... It came right at her and her reflex was to catch the ball.  So, it hit her hand.  I wonder what the actual rule on that is.  She got to take her base but it seems like people could just stick their hand in the way.  Although maybe because her hand was in the batters box.....anyways, I'll have to ask Bubs if there is a rule on that and what it is.

No comments: