Monday, September 5, 2016

First Nails

Jordyn has gotten Jorja and I hooked on her nail hobby.  The problem is, Jordyn made it look so easy!  Jorja and I spent hours trying to do her nails, and they don't look anywhere near as cool as when Jordyn did them in ten minutes!
Our first nail plate
 First try by ourselves
Jorja and I worked on them over at Steve and Shannon's house.  Mike and the other kids played games while we did this.  I heard a lot of laughing, so I'm guessing they had fun.  Mike took the kids home and I stayed for a bit after and talked to Shannon.  We had two separate cars because I was at the store with Jorja when it was time to head over.  We decided it was easier to take two separate cars.  Turned out to be a good decision.  That way the kids didn't have to wait on me!

No comments: