Monday, September 12, 2016

Cassie's Stocking

I finished Cassie's Christmas stocking today.  Sewing the back on this one took longer than I expected.  It had some weird things like the bow that goes in back of the stocking, but I didn't want to sew the back to that.  Also, there were several color changes.  Anyway, I love how the stocking turned out.  The paintbrushes were my least favorite part, but I survived them.
I ordered Collin's stocking.  I usually have my next project waiting before I finish the one I am working on.  Oh well.  I have several cross stitches that I haven't been able to pull out for years because of my stockings.  I'll be able to work on them for a bit if I feel like it.  At least I'll have Collin's in time for conference.  That is when I really have a lot of time to work on something like this.

Stockton went to diving today.  It is weird sending him down to Provo by himself.  This way we will have a car to take Jorja to her softball practice on Wednesday.  Preston can't go on Mondays because of scouts.  They did a service project today.  Preston came home hot and sweaty.  Mondays are a great day for Stockton to go to diving because Tuesdays are late start.  He couldn't do Mondays last year because I had scouts.  It will be nice for Stockton to not have diving back to back. That way he can keep up on his homework.

No comments: