Sunday, September 25, 2016

Back Home

We are back home again safe and sound.  Today was spent cleaning and driving.  We stopped at a church in Afton, Wyoming on the way home. After church Mike took the girls back to Utah State and I brought our three other children home.  We listened to the first half of Gregor the Overlander on the way up and the second half on the way home.  It was nice to have a story to listen to, but it was also really hard.  It made me sleepy.  The story wasn't very interesting and I always fall asleep to stories on television.  Jorja got her trail mix out for me and I ate a lot of that, even though I didn't like it.  It helped keep me awake.  I stopped at a gas station in Evanston.  I filled up some water bottles with water.  I was fine after that, although I felt sick when I got home.  Too much water and trail mix. At least we got home safely, that's all that matters. Mike got home about an hour and a half after we did.  Next week is going to be super busy.  Life sure moves by fast!

No comments: