Thursday, August 11, 2016

Skipping Fishing

Mike took Stockton, Jorja, Preston and Weston to Bridger Lake.  They have loved fishing here for the last few years.  Last year, Maysen and I were in Alaska, so we missed it.  We were planning on going this year, but Maysen can't be in the sunlight because of the laser hair treatment she had done yesterday.  Mike asked her if she would rather stay home. She would.  Especially since there are no hook ups at Bridger Lake.  If it gets hot in the motorhome, it would be miserable.  I stayed home with Maysen.  What a sacrifice on my part.  Just kidding.  Fishing isn't my favorite thing, so I was okay to miss it.  Maysen spent most of the day working on her homework.  She has an essay due the first day of class. We were also able to go to the Liu's wedding reception.  (The Liu's boy, Lawrence's wedding) I didn't want to miss it.  I now team teach with Sister Liu in primary.  Mike used to team teach with Brother Liu in primary.  I was glad one of us could make it.  It was great because I didn't need to come up with dinner. There was so much food!  I talked to Lisa Riddle for awhile.  I sure miss the Riddles.  Lisa was one of my beehive advisors.  Now she is Young Womens president in her new ward.  Yikes!

No comments: