Thursday, August 4, 2016

Mike's Here!

Today was so fun!  All my family was together in one place!  Only for a second, but hopefully we'll get that longer tomorrow.  The day started off delicious with waffles from my dad.  We played games and the kids loved rides on the four wheeler.  My brothers were inspired by the frisbee golf course at the lodge, so they made their own.  Anne and Grace have bonded.  These girls are just under two months apart, I think.  They are fun to watch!  I know my dad agrees!
Anne & Grace
 Haha!  Little goofballs!
My brother Mike and his family got here tonight.  It is so amazing to have them here with us!  Mike wasted no time in teasing Matt.  He set up this display in the bathroom.
 Anne & Grace
I heard a knock on the door around 9:00 or so.  I opened it and was blown away to see Dave and Mandy and their family!  That was so much fun!  They had spent the day at Yellowstone, so they were pretty exhausted.  How nice of them to stop by and say hi.  Dave & Mandy and Mike & Christen lived together in Arizona for a little while.  I'm glad Mike and Christen were here for this surprise!  I have an adorable picture of Mandy and Christen, but I heard Mandy vetoed Christen's picture.  I bet mine is better because both of them look great.  I will refrain from posting it just in case.  I will not refrain from posting the picture of Dave with my brothers and I.  Bubs had left by this point which is why he is not in the picture.
Mike, Dave, Matt, Brett, John, Stephanie
 Mike felt left out
What a fun surprise!  I love my family!

No comments: