Thursday, August 25, 2016

Collin Jeffrey

My brother John texted this picture this morning.  His newest baby was born at 5:55 am.  5 pounds 10 ounces.
Collin Jeffrey
WHAT?????  He is a tiny little guy!  Stockton was 5 weeks early and weighed 5 pounds 9 ounces.  Collin was 5 DAYS early and weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces.  John said the doctor told him it might be because his umbilical cord was super twisty.  I hope he is okay because that is way tiny.  I wish I could hold him!  I can't wait to find out more about him.  Stockton is disappointed that they didn't name him Kyle.  That is the name he was rooting for.

I watched Millie today.  I went and picked up Ange and Millie and dropped Ange off at her doctor appointment.  Millie and I watched ponies.  It was great.  She let me work on Cassie's Christmas stocking while the show was on.

After school I took Jorja to the dermatologist.  She has been begging me to get an appointment for awhile.  I have procrastinated because that is what I do best.  Also, her breakouts aren't even close to being bad.  Anyway, the doctor gave her some prescription face washing stuff. When we went to get it filled the lady said, "It would be $500 without insurance, let's see how much your insurance takes off."  My heart dropped!  There was no way I was going to pay $500.  I was trying to think what I would be willing to pay when the lady said that the insurance took it down to $5 a piece.  I was okay paying $10.  I wonder how much the medicine really costs.

No comments: