Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Cabin Time

We left the lodge this afternoon.  I followed Sharon around for a couple of hours and bothered her with my chatter.  That was fun though.  I tried to help people pack up and clean.  We had it easy because we were in the motorhome.  My dad, Cathy and Max were in a cabin.  John & Cassie were in a cabin.  Brett & Rachel, Matt & Sam were in the lodge. Bubs and his family have been staying at Sharon's cabin.  We left around 10:00 for our cabin.  We took Anne with us.  She liked that.  My kids helped Cassie, Bubs, Matt and I watch Brett's kids and Foster. Foster is from Rachel's side of the family.  Brett and Rachel were on the river with Rachel's family.  It was a long day, but we managed. Mike and Ange went on the river as well.  Mike and Ange rode in the ducky and loved it.  Bubs made a delicious dinner.  I played games with my brothers.  It was a good day.
Stockton
We stayed up until close to two in the morning playing Scum, much to Matt's frustration.  Stockton loved it.  John was so good, but finished the game as scum.  Cassie finished as king.  Matt didn't understand the point of the game.  Stockton thought it was the best thing ever.

No comments: