Monday, August 22, 2016

Best Case

Stockton has had two moles on his back for a long, long time.  A few months ago I started to get worried about them.  I even took a picture back in March.  When I was bothering him again about letting me see his back, I noticed that one of the moles had changed colors.  It now had a white stripe down it, which was weird.  I looked up my picture from about five months before to confirm that the color had changed. Mike's mom died of melanoma, so I was more than a little concerned. We had Stockton's dermatologist appointment today.  Everything is fine.  He documented the different moles. Mostly the two on the back and the one on his foot.  He looked at them under this weird light magnifying glass.  He said to keep at eye on them, like every few months, not every day.  He doesn't anticipate any problems though. Yay!  Yay!  Yay!  Best case scenerio.

Preston had his first scouts today since summer break.  I was excited about it, and promptly forgot about it.  I remembered at 9:00 tonight that I never sent him.  They made robot hands.  He would have loved it! Ashley sent the link, so Mike and Preston will be able to make them together.  I also signed Jorja and Preston up for diving.  I have been excited to sign them up for lessons this fall.  We signed up for the Monday/Wednesday time because Tuesday/Thursday Jorja has softball.  Right after I hit send I remembered about scouts.  I don't know what to do.  I called Jeanette and asked her when the Webelos met.  I figured if they met a different day then we would just deal with it for a few months.  Nope.  They meet at the same time.  I'm so disappointed.  I'll have to have Mike help me figure out this one.

No comments: