Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Before Pictures

So, the last time I took these girls in to get a haircut was right before our trip to Hawaii . . . over two years ago.  I took them to the same salon we went to before.  The place where we got a free haircut for a hair donation.  Maysen decided to donate her hair this time around. Jorja still wanted long hair. She has donated hers twice and both times her hair was cut super short.  Much shorter than she expected.  She didn't want to chance it this time.  The salon has changed their policy and now they give 50% off haircuts if you donate your hair.  Not as cool as free, but oh well.  I guess when you only get your hair cut once every two years it all works out.  Here are the girls before pictures:
Maysen & Jorja
Here are the after pictures . . . oh wait . . . I forgot to take them.  I'm lame like that.  The girls and I went to Zupas after the haircuts and we dropped Jorja off at Katlyn's house.  She was there most of the day. Maysen and I went shopping this morning before the cuts, right after her laser appointment.  Wow!  Two trips to the salon for Maysen in one day.  What a record!  We were shopping for things for college.  I hate this.  I am excited for Maysen, but I can't stop my heart from breaking. I'm pretty sure she is going to love college much more than high school though, so that is what is holding me together.  That and food.  Lots and lots of food.  I've been eating my feelings for several months now. I'm going to have to get back on track soon, but I'm not worrying about it until after she moves out in ten days.  This is coming way too fast. I'm sure going to miss her.

No comments: