Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thumbs Up for Chick-Fil-A

I spent the day catching up on laundry.  I also worked on a Christmas stocking I am hoping to finish this week.  I took Maysen shopping.  We got her bedding for college and a few other things.  I can't believe she is leaving in less than a week.  I think she will love it, but I'm sure going to miss her.  Mike didn't back until after 10.  He had a presentation he was asked to give.  Maysen and I got something to eat in the food court. I stopped by Chick-Fil-A to pick up something for Preston.  I ordered one 6 piece kids meal.  That was it.  When it was our turn, I handed the worker my card while he handed me the food.  He didn't take the card and said, "This one's on the house."  What?  I don't understand.  He said, "No charge, this one is on us."  I stammered thanks while I drove away.  That has never happened before!  I wonder how often Chick-Fil-A does that.  Pretty awesome.

April Hardcastle texted me this picture.  Well, her last name isn't Hardcastle anymore, but that is how I think of her.  Jorja went to Oakcrest with Katlyn and Gwen's ward.  Gwen is April's daughter.  On Thursday the bishops of the ward come up.  I was excited to get this picture.  April said she was told they were happy and talky.  Haha!
Mr. and Mrs. Bishop
Gwen, Katlyn, Jorja

No comments: