Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Swim Pictures

I got the boys up early so they could be in the swim/dive team pictures for our neighborhood.  We usually are out of town every time they do this.  Jorja missed it again this year.  Preston is in the front of the crowd, Stockton is in the back.
I took the kids to see The Secret Life of Pets today.  I only fell asleep once during the movie.  I'm proud of myself.  Afterword we went to OHOP.  I love the crepes there.  I like the one by my dad's house and I wanted to take Willy there.  Today when we went was so weird.  The hostess sat us at a table the was not clean.  Specifically under the table. There were lots of scrambled eggs.  We thought they were going to clean it, but nope.  Stockton held up his feet for about fifteen minutes. I finally asked the hostess if she had a broom we could use.  She finally came and cleaned it.  I told Willy, "This is not usual.  Restaurants in America are usually clean."  It was really weird.

Mike got the boys mostly ready for Youth Conference tomorrow.  The paper we got Sunday said you can't wear shorts.  Too bad that is all Willy brought.  Mike was going to take him to the store to buy pants, but then found some pants that fit Willy.  Kind of.  It was pretty funny, but I'm sure everything will be okay.

No comments: