Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pokemon in Salt Lake

These are the only two pictures I have on my camera from today.  Preston had my phone all day.  I wonder what he spent his time doing? The first picture he texted Mike in response to Mike's question about how the day was going.  We were in downtown Salt Lake.  We went to the temple, looked around the visitor centers, took a tour of the conference center and then headed home.
Preston sent this next picture to Mike with the caption, "Worst day ever".  He does not like it when the Pokemon servers are busy.
When we got back from Salt Lake I took Willy to Josh's house.  Melissa, his older sister, left on her mission today!  Willy and Josh spent the evening together.  Willy ate there, they played games and watched a movie.  I took Jorja to another softball tryout.  She knew she had even less chance to make this team.  She decided not to try out, then texted me late last night and said she had been praying about it and feels she should try out.  She feels like she would always regret it if she didn't. There are only a few spots open and there were so many girls trying out!  Much more than yesterday.  Jorja said she had more fun today. I'm glad she enjoyed herself.  She seemed very happy when she got home tired and exhausted.

No comments: