Sunday, July 3, 2016

More Driving

Nothing too exciting happened today.  We drove all day long.  We stopped for church in Lawrence, Kansas.  It is so nice just being able to look up random meeting houses/times.  Makes traveling on Sunday a lot easier.  We started the day in Kansas and drove through Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky and ended in Tennessee.  We pulled over once and waited for a huge storm to pass.  Stockton and smiled and said, "Feels like Georgia!"  Mike stopped for the night in Kentucky.  I wasn't feeling tired so I told him I could probably drive for a few more hours.  Big mistake!  I wasn't tired, but I was only on the road for a few minutes before the downpour started again.  I white knuckled it until we found a place we could stay overnight.  It was just past the Tennessee border. Boy were we glad to be done!
Preston
 Jorja
 Preston
 Preston playing with Jorja's picture
 Rain.  I was a little too late for the downpour, but oh well.

No comments: