Friday, July 15, 2016

Mike in New Mexico

Mike took us all to visit his new home.  I can't wait to see it finally finished.  It's going to be wonderful!
 Preston, Jorja, Stockton
Mike took us all out to breakfast and then the kids played around with each other.
Parker
 Mike & Jorja
 Larkin, Parker, Mike
 Parker & Jorja
 Blake, Larkin, Jorja
 Preston, Stockton, Maysen
 Stockton & Jorja
 Stockton ~ Blake took his helmet back. :)
 Preston
The kids had fun playing on the tramp and Parker got wet, wet, wet. He loved running through the hose Mike was holding.
Larkin, Stockton, Preston, Jorja, Skye, Blake
Mike with Parker squirting him
 Preston, Larkin, Skye, Blake tackling Jorja, Stockton, Mike
 Blake, Jorja, Preston, Stockton doing something weird
Larkin, Skye, Mike
 Mike shooting the water in the sky and the kids loving the droplets
Mike had to go to work at 1:00.  We decided that would be the perfect time to head home.  Wish we could be with these guys more often. Luckily we will see them in a few weeks!
Stockton, Preston, Skye, Larkin, Maysen, Jorja, Parker, Blake
 With Mike
 Larkin & Jorja ~ I love this picture!
We arrived home around midnight.  Yay!  So nice to be back.  Mike, Maysen and I slept inside.  The other three stayed asleep in the motorhome.  I found these last few pictures of our trip on my phone.
Stockton
 Jorja & Stockton
 Preston
This road trip has now officially come to an end.  I didn't think we had a chance to get home today.  I was guessing it would be sometime on Sunday.  Nice to not be on the road anymore.  As far as our trip went, I loved it.  I think everything went perfectly.  I think the kids had a great time.  I am glad to be home and safe.  Yay for fun!

No comments: