Thursday, July 21, 2016

Gym at Lagoon

Maysen, Jorja, Preston, Willy and I spent the day at Lagoon.  We filled up a giant water container and a cooler with sandwiches.  We set our stuff down in a random non-reserved pavilion.  It worked great.  I was so glad we had cold water.  Today was a hot day!  Willy loves roller coasters.  Especially ones that drop.  He would love to go sky diving sometime.  Preston had fun using my phone to play Pokemon.  He was so proud of this gym he owned for a few hours.
Stockton is still at dive camp.  This license plate reminded me of him. Josh was collecting license plate pictures at their first dive camp.
Looks like those are the only pictures I took.  Lame.  Mike had Jeff drop him off here.  That was nice.  Jeff stayed and rode rides with us too. Mike and Jeff were the only ones crazy enough to ride the dishwasher. They were soaked!  Wait!  I have pictures on Mike's phone.  Okay, they are only of them on the dishwasher...and I accidentally took them in square mode.  At least it's something!
Mike & Jeff
 Getting drenched
 Not a great time for levis!

No comments: