Sunday, July 10, 2016

Driving to Orlando

Maysen and I slept inside while the others slept in the motorhome. Doesn't this pillow look familiar? We have one exactly the same at our cabin.  Maysen and I took a walk around the lake near Heather's house before we woke the others up.  We had just gathered our last load of things when I heard foot steps running towards us.  It was Heather! She came to give me a hug goodbye before she headed to church.  We pulled out of their driveway right behind her.  We drove for a few hours before we stopped for sacrament meeting in a small town that I don't even remember.  Our next stop?  Orlando! I was hoping to get here in the evening, so we could rest up for our big day tomorrow.  Too bad the traffic did not agree with us!  I was so glad I wasn't driving when the traffic was horrible!  We got to our KOA campsite around 10:00.  Not quite what I was hoping for, but at least we made it.
 Stephanie with some random Pokemon?

No comments: