Friday, June 24, 2016

Three in Utah, Three in Idaho

Sister Hawkins came over today to give me my primary stuff.  She told me when the primary program is scheduled.  We are planning on being out of town that day.  I mentioned that it was a three day weekend for the kids in school.  Maybe she'll change it.  Who knows?

Mike, Preston and I went up to the cabin today.  Stockton is at High Adventure, Jorja has Katlyn's party and Maysen is staying so Jorja is not alone.  Jorja told us she was more than fine staying by herself.  She might be okay with it, but her mom wasn't.  Luckily Maysen didn't mind.  She was able to take Jorja and pick her up from Katlyn's.  Jorja sounded like she had a great time.  Maysen called us when we were almost there.  Water was leaking into her room again.  NOOOO!!!  Not that room!  Mike called a neighbor and asked him if he could shut off the outside water.  That is not going to be fun to figure out.

We got to drive by the Cabin Temple.  It is always fun to see how far along it is.  I'm excited for the open house!  We stopped and ate dinner at pizza hut, when we arrived at the cabin we played Dominion.  Mike won.  Oh well.

No comments: