Sunday, June 12, 2016

Taylor's Homecoming

Taylor is home!  We were so excited to go see him.  Mike took his children to church at Christen's grandma's while we were with Taylor. Taylor is such a fun cousin.  He really knows how to make people feel special.  After sacrament meeting we went to Lisa and Nathan's house. They had a ton of delicious food.  No way I would be able to pull off anything like they do.  The only pictures of Taylor I got were of him and Preston.  Mike said it was so cute when Maysen saw him.  She jumped and gave him a huge hug, wrapping her legs around him.  Maysen has always felt the strongest connection to Taylor.  He is her birthday buddy.  She was born on his 3rd birthday.  She adores him.  I wish I would have witnessed that moment!
Preston & Taylor
 I was really tired
My family came over for dinner around 5:00.  My dad made a delicious chicken dinner.  Cathy and Max came.  Mike was here with his three kids.  Bubs and Ange were here with their four kids and Matt and Sam were here with their two.  We don't open the pool on Sundays, but we have no problem using the batting cage.  It was so fun playing outside and watching my brothers hit.  I love that thing! Blake loves baseball. It was so cute.  Without saying anything he gathered up all of his baseball stuff and headed outside.  Once outside he yelled, "Who wants to play baseball!"
Blake
Everyone loves Anne.  When it was time for her to go home Larkin started hugging her.  Soon everyone was getting in on the Anne action.
Ella, Anne, Larkin, Blake, Skye
 Here comes Lincoln!
I told Lincoln to back up so we could see Larkin.  No!  Not that far! Come closer!  Looks like Lincoln felt a little awkward, but the rest look adorable.  Sorry Lincoln, you lose on these pictures.
Blake, Larkin, Lincoln
Ella, Anne, Skye
 Sam & Anne photobombing Matt & Mike
 Matthew & Michael
It was so much fun to have my brothers here.  Too bad Brett and John live so far away.  I wish we could have Sundays like this all of the time. We have a house full tonight.  Mike is here with his three kids.  Bubs and Ange are going on a tour with my dad.  They leave at three in the morning tomorrow....or some insane hour like that.  We are watching their kids while they are gone, so they started tonight!  Mike and Blake slept in the guest room.  Ella, Abby & Millie slept in the girls room. Lincoln slept on the pull out bed in the downstairs TV room.  Preston, Skye and Larkin slept in the boys room.  Maysen and Stockton slept in the motorhome and Jorja slept on the couch.  For some reason she didn't want to sleep in the motorhome.  Hope she sleeps well!  I'm not too worried, she looks pretty comfortable.

No comments: