Thursday, June 23, 2016

Straws

Jorja and I went swimsuit shopping at Lime Ricki.  She picked the most adorable swimsuit.  I was not allowed to post the pictures of her we took while trying to decide what to get.  Instead, I'll post a picture of her wearing my mermaid wig.
Jorja
We also went to Dillards and FINALLY got Stockton a church shirt.  He broke out of his several weeks ago.  Literally.  He bent his arm, his shirt tore and his elbow came through.  That happened in his priest quorum meeting and was quite hilarious, at least I laughed at Stockton's retelling.  I left the shirt for him in his bedroom.  I hope he notices it.

Katlyn is having a birthday party tomorrow.  Her birthday isn't for a few weeks, but we are going to be heading down to Georgia.  Katlyn moved her party so Jorja could be there.  How nice is that?  Jorja gave Katlyn a giant bag of Snickers and she made this poster for her.  I thought it turned out really cute.  I hope Katlyn likes it.
 Jorja
Preston tried out the straws Mike and I brought him back from Paris. It sure took him a long time to play with those, but he loved it!
Preston

No comments: