Tuesday, June 28, 2016

No Malignancy

I went with Stockton to diving today.  He drove both ways.  I haven't been sure where he would be allowed to park, so he stopped at the pool and then I drove to visitors parking.  That was so long away!  I went and asked information if there was any closer parking.  The divers are allowed to park in the Y lot during the summer.  That's not too far away.  They are also allowed to park near the pool during the school year.  There is only a five minute window where they might get a ticket, but she said they are super easy to appeal.  Well, we will see.

We received this letter today.  Isn't it the most beautiful letter?  I'm so glad the tumor by Mike's eye didn't have cancer.  The doctors were pretty confident there would be no cancer, but with our family history....it's scary.  Especially since Mike's mom died from a tumor in her eye.

No comments: