Wednesday, June 22, 2016

High Adventure

Stockton left on his high adventure camp this morning.  They are going hiking and mountain biking in Moab.  We gave him the opportunity to miss this camp, but he wanted to go.  We were pleasantly surprised. He has grown up so much these last few years.  Things that would have been hard for him to handle have become no big deal.  We are so proud of him!
Stockton
Jorja had an orthodontist appointment today.  She now will be wearing rubber bands.  It is only one once side, but it will still take a bit for her to get use to it.  Jorja wanted to see what it looked like, so she took selfies on my phone.  She deleted them.  I undeleted them.
Jorja
Jorja spent a long time with Katlyn today.  I picked them up at a park they had walked to.  These two have a lot of fun together.
Katlyn & Jorja
 Jorja & Katlyn
 This one is my favorite
 I don't know why they like to stick out their tongues.
 Katlyn & Jorja.  Friends.

No comments: