Sunday, June 5, 2016

Father's Day Mug

It was such a beautiful day today.  We had family dinner and it was nice to be able to play outside.  I made cream puffs.  I haven't made those in years!  They are delicious!
Ella & Anne
 Abby, Ella & Anne
 Jeff & Matt
 Bubs
 My dad supervising the kids.  Makes me a little nervous.
 Bubs
I was so excited to give my dad his Father's Day present that I gave it to him today.  He loved it!  This is the mug he would always use at the cabin.  When we bought it the original owner, whoever that was, took it home.  I always thought it was my dad's mug.  Nope.  He just always used it.  It was really nice of the person who owned the mug to let him have it!  Ha!  Anyway, Mike and I found this on E-Bay.  He loves it.
Dad
After I took my dad's picture I asked if I could take a normal picture. He said, "What do you mean?"  I then showed him the picture.  It is the picture below.  He looks a little drunk!  For the record, he is not drunk, he just has a hard time taking a decent picture.


No comments: