Thursday, June 30, 2016

Diving Buddies

I asked Stockton to go to Preston's dive class today.  It will be his last one of the summer and I knew Preston would love it.  Preston was so excited and Stockton was a good sport.  The bigger kids dive an hour later, I'm glad Stockton didn't mind.
Preston & Stockton
 Stockton
 Preston
 Stockton
 Preston's cute legs
I have never seen Stockton do an inward double.  This was his second one he had ever done.  My favorite is all the swimmers watching Stockton.
Inward double
Preston's inwards - they're scary!
Stockton's 2 1/2
Jorja randomly showed up today.  I was so surprised!  They came home from girls' camp one day early.  She said, "Can we please still leave for Georgia tomorrow?  I want to sleep in my own bed!"
Mike and I picked up the motorhome and then I went to Matt and Sam's.  I needed to tell them about the sleeping bag.  I am still hoping it will be found.  The sleeping bag was Sam's mom and stepdad's before he died.  Great.  Now I feel even worse!  I had to get a picture of Sam. Look how cute Anne's Cinderella panties are!  She is growing up!
Jeff, Sam, Anne
I got pizza on the way home.  Stockton informed me that it was 'Dobo' day and every Dobo day needed to have pizza.  I used one of his gift certificates.  I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and trying to pack and clean.  Matt came over so Mike could show him how to do the pool etc.  Matt and Sam are going to watch our house while we are gone.  We sure have a lot left to do tomorrow, but hopefully we will be able to get a few hours down the road.

No comments: