Monday, June 27, 2016

Dive and Swim

The last meet of the season!  Well, the last we are going to be able to attend.  I had to judge again.  I don't like that.  I asked Rian if she was sure she couldn't find anyone else.  She told me I was the most qualified.  That's scary!  Mike came right as the meet started.  I was trying to get his attention so he could take pictures.  Preston's group went first.  Mike didn't understand me.  Luckily another parent sent me this picture.  I love it!  Look at that form!  I really, really, really, really, really want to put Preston in dive classes up at BYU in the fall.  I'd love for Jorja to do it too, but we'll see.
Preston
When the age groups were switching I ran and asked Mike to take pictures.  I love the pictures taken at this pool with the mountains in the background.  They look so cool!  Especially when I zoom in on my phone and it looks like Stockton is flying by the mountains.  If I was talented enough I would post what I'm talking about, but I'm not.....
Stockton
 Preston & Stockton
I had to time the swim meet.  I asked Stockton if he could stay and help Preston get to all of his events.  Preston was swimming four times.  Two relays, the 50 free and 50 back.  He got to all of them except the last relay.  I was frantically looking for him while I was timing, but they ended up having another swimmer swim.  I saw Preston right as his team was getting out of the water.  He didn't realize that they were combining events.  He should have been there earlier, but oh well.....not much more I could have done.

Mike left after the dive meet and worked on sprinklers.  He worked until it was really dark outside.  He thinks he can fix it, but it is going to take a lot of time.  We don't have much of that right now.
Mike
He is moving the sprinklers away from the house.  Hopefully that will stop the leaking into the girls room.  The people who lived here before had the bright idea to drill through the foundation so they could run a wire somewhere.  Not a good idea.

I dropped Jorja off at Girls' Camp this morning.  This will be her first time going without Maysen.  She is a little nervous.  I hope she has a good time.  It is H-O-T right now!  After the swim meet I went to Kanani's house.  I bought some quilt frames from her mom for $30. She has never used them.  Hopefully I will be able to use them lots!

No comments: