Monday, May 2, 2016

Sunscreen

I spent some time getting ready for scouts today.  We were going on a short hike and I wanted them to put together some hike essentials before we left.  I wanted them to add sunscreen to their bag.  Look at the price on that sunscreen.  The big one.  $2.29.  The exact smaller version was 5.99.  I didn't believe it.  I took all they had left (3 bottles) and checked out.  I asked the cashier what it was ringing up as.  $7.99. I showed her the picture.  She gave me all three bottles for $2.29.  That made me happy!
The scouts I have now are completely different then the scouts I had last year.  Last years scouts would have run far ahead of us.  This years scouts were always behind us.  They survived the 1-mile hike though.

Have I mentioned that I hate Mike's teeth?  I do.  A lot.  He came home today in so much pain.  He was fine once the medicine kicked in. Sometimes when it gets this bad it never gets better, even with medicine.  I wish this would stop.  How long does he have to put up with this?

Maysen, Stockton and I went to the ballroom program at their high school.  It only lasted an hour, so that was nice.  They need to write a paragraph about it.  This will be their 2nd culture event for National Honor Society, then they are done with everything for the year on this. Yay!  We are limping to the finish line, but we are almost there!

No comments: