Saturday, May 7, 2016

Nigel's Funeral

We went up to Bountiful this morning for Nigel's funeral.  We got there about an hour before it started so we could see Brett and his family as long as possible.  My kids watched other kids in the nursery during the funeral.  Rachel spoke.  She did a really good job.  That would not be a fun thing to do.  I went and got Grace, Eve and Thora during the song so their parents wouldn't have to look for them when it was time to follow the casket outside.  (Thora is Rachel's niece.)  Jorja helped me bring the girls to Brett & Rachel.  They looked so cute walking down the hall I had to stop and take a picture.  I was holding Thora and Jorja had the other girls.  Eve wouldn't let anyone but Jorja hold her.  I gave Jorja my necklace when I gave her Eve.  Eve had been playing with it and she continued playing with it when it was on Jorja.  Jorja tried giving the necklace to Stockton, but that didn't work. (Maysen held a little boy named Gus for a long time.  He was asleep on her when I came to get these girls.)
Grace, Eve, Jorja, Anne
 Eve & Jorja
 Grace & Anne
Stockton drove us up to Bountiful.  He then drove us to OHOP in Fort Union.  I guess he was really hungry.  He snatched a pancake off of another table while we were waiting for our food.
Stockton
I left my phone on the table while I went to the restroom.  I was left with many, many pictures.  There was a little girl (probably younger than Anne and Grace) that was in the bathroom.  She was pulling at the door wanting to get in the stall her mom was in.  I could hear her mom say, "Mommy's going potty.  Just a minute."  All of the sudden the stall opened and I could see the mom sitting on the toilet.  I waved and said 'Hi' because I wasn't sure what to do.  She got her daughter in the stall with her.  A few minutes later the door flung open while the mom was pulling up her pants.
Stockton & Jorja
 Preston, Stockton, Jorja
 Maysen, Mike, Stockton, Jorja

No comments: