Saturday, May 14, 2016

Natalie's Party

Today was super long and short.  It went by really fast, but seemed to last awhile.  I don't know if that makes any sense.  It was a great day and the weather was beautiful!  I spent most of the day doing laundry. It needed to be done.  I took Jorja to the pet store and to pick up a cake for Natalie.  She had wanted to make one on Wednesday, but I was really sick.  I told her if she didn't have her friends come over to make the cake I would buy her a Coldstone cake instead.  Jorja wanted to throw a surprise party for Natalie.  Her birthday is next week.  They seemed to have fun and they were really loud.
Mike's hand flinging pizza, Jorja, Natalie, Jade
Mike, Preston and I played Dominion with only Adventure cards.  It was pretty fun except Mike creamed us.  We will need to play again tomorrow.

No comments: