Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Lunch with Elder Payton

Mike and I took Elder Payton and his companion out to lunch.  It was transfers today, so I had been crossing my fingers they wouldn't be transferred.  We took them to Longhorn Steakhouse and it was delicious.  So much fun to see Payton.  Even more fun to text Teresa while I'm at lunch with him!  As we were leaving we were talking about where to go next time.  Mike mentioned that there was a Waffle Love across the street.  They told us they couldn't do that because it was out of their district.  Ha!  That's crazy!  Utah boundaries for you!
Elder Payton, Stephanie, Elder Farnsworth
I know I wrote Payton's first name and Farnsworth's last name, but I don't know Farnsworth's first name and I like calling Payton 'Elder Payton'.

Jorja had a double header today.  Mike brought camping chairs which made everything a lot better!  Jorja played catcher, left field and shortstop.  Mike and I had a good laugh at the generic words on the umpire's back.  "Sports Official"  We liked that.  He is nice and Jorja has fun with him while she is catcher.
Sports Official & Jorja
I forgot to put these pictures in yesterday.  While Maysen and Stockton were at the ballroom competition Jorja was mowing the lawn.  Looks like she was happy about it!
Jorja
Neither Mike or I have green thumbs as you can tell by our crazy bushes.  One day we will figure it out.  Right now we are just trying to keep our heads above water!

No comments: