Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lazy Cabin Day

We slept a long time today!  I got up around 6:00, because I can't sleep long and I was able to sleep on the way up here.  I read a little then fell back asleep on the couch.  It wasn't until 10:00 that everyone else was up.  It is so beautiful here.  I just love it.  I am thankful everyday that we are still able to come here.
I spent most of the day sewing, reading and playing games.  Mike, Preston and I went on a 4-wheeler ride to the beach.  I didn't realize that there are signs saying you are allowed to camp there between May and another month that I can't remember.  It was cool seeing random tents tucked in different spots as we drove along the beach.  Mike took Jorja to a store in Thayne to get string.  She wants to make bracelets for her friends.  Mike said it was the coolest store.  Half quilting and half hardware.  He brought home Fill-or-Bust.  Mike and I played that game all the time when we were first married. We got Preston to play it with us, but no other takers.  Today went by pretty fast.  Before we knew it it was 10:00.  I love it here.

No comments: