Monday, May 9, 2016

Eve's Handprints

I had such a great day.  I played games with Brett and Matt for most of the day.  How awesome is that?  I got Brett's family, Matt and Anne into Treehouse for the day.  I just cancelled my membership there and had two guest passes I never used.  Anne, Grace and Eve played in the Nest.  (Fun play place where your kids can be watched.)  Brett and Matt played Racquetball.  Rachel, Marie and Mina went swimming.  I hurried home for scouts.  Maysen and Stockton were holding down the fort until I got there.  Maysen had even started working on one of the achievements I was hoping to get done.  Mike and Rachel made a fun spaghetti dinner.  My dad came up and we played more games until Rachel and I left.  The boys continued playing while I took Rachel and Eve up to Sherry's house.  Sherry is so nice to do handprints for all my nieces and nephews.  I texted her this morning to see if she could fit us in.  She wasn't getting back until 9:30 tonight.  Still, she was willing to do it.  Eve did amazing!  I have never seen a baby not cry while getting their handprints done.  Eve was just as calm as could be.  It was adorable.
Rachel, Eve & Sherry
 Sherry always makes two sets, just in case.
Brett, Matt, Mike, my dad and I played games until 12:30 I think.  It was really fun.  I love it when my brothers are in town.

No comments: