Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Diving at the Pool

One more week of school....we can make it.....we can make it..... All of us are feeling the urge to be done.  I went to my early morning exercise class for the last time.  I have ended my membership.  Trying to save on expenses for college.  I am still going to do the classes with Michael Banks.  You just have to pay more money if you are not a member.  The only other class I go to is this one with Bobby.  I love it, but it seems super expensive if this is the only class I do.  Maysen had her last trip to JTAC today.  They had a final assembly.  She has enjoyed her vet classes.  We found out that you have the option to take a test at the end of the year to become a certified vet assistant.  Maysen didn't sign up for the test. We didn't like that at all and made her sign up for it.  She will be taking it tomorrow.  I had lunch with my cousins.  Heather and Jordyn were there.  Larkin couldn't make it.  I love these lunches!  So much fun!  We went to Blue Lemon this time.  Preston went to swimming and diving. Stockton went to diving with him.  Jorja skipped out because of a softball game.  Preston has a hard time with back dives.  Look at the poor boy shake.  That pool is cold!
Preston
Then there's Stockton
Preston once more
Mike took Jorja to her softball game and I took Maysen and Stockton to seminary graduation.  My dad came and met us there.  He kept falling asleep.  Stockton and I had fun laughing at him.  Still, super nice of him to come.  Neither Maysen or Stockton enjoyed the graduation, but they'll get over it.

No comments: