Sunday, May 29, 2016

Cabin Sunday

We went to the Palasades Ward for church.  We were hoping to see Steve and Sharon there, but we did not.  It was pretty packed.  They were having fast Sunday because their stake conference is next week. I'm glad it wasn't this week!  I was hoping to be able to see Steve and Sharon's ranch.  Maybe next time.

We had a peaceful day.  We played games.  I won Ticket To Ride. Preston really wanted to play Pie Face.  Mike, Stockton and Jorja played that with him.  I didn't play because I was untangling the thread on the bracelets Jorja was working on.  It was tangled, but I was victorious.  We also watched Napoleon Dynamite.  I don't think the kids had ever seen that before.  I liked it better this time then when I watched it ten years ago. 
 Jorja
Stockton got hit every time on Pie Face.  Twice on the first turn of the crank.

No comments: