Thursday, May 5, 2016

AP Calc

Stockton took the AP BC Calculus test today.  I was a nervous wreck.  I was so worried for him.  This class has been HARD!  I knew it would be hard, but it is still gut wrenching to go through - and I'm just the mom! Luckily he has still managed to pull As, but I still hope he passes this test.  Stockton texted me around lunchtime.  "The first multiple choice was hard, but the second was really easy, I answered every question with time to spare.  The free-response questions were all or nothing, but I feel good overall."  It is nice to have this test done.  He won't find out for several months if he has passed or not.  Stockton stayed at school so he could go to his English class.  He missed that class twice last week, he did not want to miss it again.  Especially since they were taking a test.  He also had diving today.  He is going to sleep well tonight!

No comments: