Saturday, April 9, 2016

Not Much

Not too much to report today.  Maysen was scheduled to spend most of the day at University of Utah for a new student thing.  We canceled that because of her decision yesterday.  She spent some of the day volunteering with dogs instead.  I was supposed to see my friend Janet. They were in Idaho because her son, Chaz, just graduated from BYUI. She cancelled because they decided to stay an extra day in Idaho. Makes sense because two of their boys and two of their grandchildren are there.  Jorja had a softball practice.  I took her to Kohl's afterwords to pick up a toaster I had ordered.  Of course she talked me into buying her clothes.  I should know better than to take Jorja into a clothes store.  She loves to shop.  Everyday I'm reminded how different Maysen and Jorja are.

No comments: